Who We Are:
VISTA is a five-time winner of the “Best of Staffing” award! The Best of Staffing award is given to companies that achieve industry leading customer loyalty scores. VISTA creates customer loyalty by providing an exceptional service experience to our healthcare professionals and healthcare clients through teamwork.
The relationships our people create with our healthcare professionals is at the core of our success at VISTA. Loyal relationships result from our people being trusted to do the right thing, the right way every day.
Our culture reflects a people first attitude, supporting creativity, competitiveness, sense of humor, celebration, professional growth, autonomy and responsibility.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as the primary contact for active clients in an assigned specialty, region or client group
- Plan and budget physician staffing needs for U.S. Hospitals, National Health Care Systems and Networks, Health Organizations, Government Affiliates and Providers
- Collaborate with recruiters and territory managers to match providers with the clinical needs of an open position
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and providers leading to a long-term working relationships
- Maintain healthy margins for locum tenens assignments by negotiating client and provider rates, and manage travel, housing,transportation and professional liability insurance costs
- Manage confirmed assignments by partnering with licensing, credentialing and our travel teams to complete required tasks for each assignment
- Utilize a sense of urgency, with persistency and professionalism, internally and externally in all sales activities for all open jobs and scheduled placements
- Persuade active VISTA physicians/providers to extend current assignments or to commit to new placements to confirm additional scheduled days
- Manage 25-50 schedules for physicians/providers on a daily basis
- Supervise 25-50 client accounts on a daily basis
- Handle assignment expenses and payroll coordination by partnering with accounting
- Participate in training and learn to represent VISTA’s business effectively
- Maintain confidentiality for VISTA, clients and providers
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
What You'll Bring:
- Strong sales mentality with the ability to grow, manage and maintain a book of business
- Minimum of three years’ experience in the direct sales of products or professional services
- Ability to persuade and influence verbally and in writing
- Effective time management
- Ability to multi-task and hit deadlines
- Work with a sense of urgency for each placement
What We Offer:
- Fun and dynamic team-based work environment
- Base salary + uncapped commission
- Full Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
- PTO, Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Career Path- We love to promote and grow our people!
- A strong sense of service to the communities in which we live
*EOE including Veterans and Disabled*
Ready to get started? Click Here to apply!