Search Permanent Physician
Choose from more than 795 available positions
Featured Physician Jobs:
- Family Practice Jobs
medical career with
A whitepaper by Mark Brouse, VISTA President
Internal Medicine in California - Southern
Traditional Internal Medicine position in beautiful Los Angeles suburb
VISTA Physician Search and Consulting is working with a large multi-specialty group in southern California seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician. Highlights of this full-time permanent position include:
- This is a traditional primary care opportunity practicing outpatient medicine along with some inpatient responsibilities
- Physician will be on call 3 times/month from 7am-7pm and up to 7 nights/year to cover the nocturnists' vacations; physician always has the post call day off
- Patients are primarily adult; will only see patients 16 years old and older
- Flexible Monday - Friday work schedule
- Compensation commensurate with experience (starting range $160,000-$180,000)
- Excellent benefit package with productivity incentives and 5% annual contribution to physician's 401(k) retirement plan
- Well-established, financially sound, 45-physician multi-specialty group
- Strong medicine department of 10+ physicians
- EMR system in the clinic
- Clinic has a primary site and satellite locations all within a short driving distance
- Beautiful southern California community with palm-lined streets, well-maintained homes, and spectacular mountain views
- Mountains and ocean both just 45 minutes away
- Suburban community in the greater Los Angeles area
- MetroLink available to take commuters to Los Angeles and San Bernardino
To learn more about this opportunity or to be considered for it, please contact Mary Kowalewski at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.366.1884 x26523.
Click here to view all our permanent jobs.
Reason for Coverage
Type of Patients
Hear first-hand how our flexible career options work for your colleagues.
Check out MY VISTA
MY VISTA gives physicians who work with VISTA instant, online access to information that makes working as a locum tenens simpler.