The Client Consultant works to locate, qualify, and contract with medical facilities that need healthcare staffing.
Location: Cottonwood Heights, Utah
Who We Are:
VISTA is a six-time winner of the Best of Staffing award! This year, VISTA was granted the Diamond Award for receiving Best of Staffing five consecutive years in both talent and client satisfaction. The Best of Staffing award is given to companies that achieve industry leading customer loyalty scores. VISTA creates customer loyalty by providing an exceptional service experience to our healthcare professionals and healthcare clients through teamwork.
The relationships our people create with our healthcare professionals is at the core of our success at VISTA. Loyal relationships result from our people being trusted to do the right thing, the right way every day.
Our culture reflects a people first attitude, supporting creativity, competitiveness, sense of humor, celebration, professional growth, autonomy and responsibility.
What You'll Do:
The Client Consultant works to locate, qualify, and contract with medical facilities that need healthcare staffing. They collaborate with our recruiters and schedulers to ensure their jobs are filled and maintain client relationships and satisfaction.
- Establish consultative relationships with clients, recognizing their needs and providing solutions
- Develop and execute strategies for creating new business and providing exceptional customer service to existing clients
- Gather the necessary information to create descriptions that effectively market open positions
What You’ll Bring:
- Persuasive, influential, and professionally persistent
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills and ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner
- A creative thinker who likes to think outside the box
- Capable of utilizing all recruiting channels, including Internet sources, databases, and social media/networking to their fullest capacities
- Goal-driven and results-oriented with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- College degree in business, communications, education, or related field/equivalent
- Two to five years of sales experience in the healthcare industry or equivalent environment with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
What We Offer:
- Fun and dynamic team-based work environment
- Base salary + uncapped commission
- Full Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
- PTO, Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Career Path- We love to promote and grow our people!
- A strong sense of service to the communities in which we live
*EOE including Veterans and Disabled*
Ready to get started?