The Physician Recruiter will work to successfully identify ad qualify healthcare providers for VISTA Staffing Solutions’ clients by utilizing a variety of recruitment tactics and support
Location: Cottonwood Heights, Utah
Who We Are:
VISTA is a six-time winner of the Best of Staffing award! This year, VISTA was granted the Diamond Award for receiving Best of Staffing five consecutive years in both talent and client satisfaction. The Best of Staffing award is given to companies that achieve industry leading customer loyalty scores. VISTA creates customer loyalty by providing an exceptional service experience to our healthcare professionals and healthcare clients through teamwork.
The relationships our people create with our healthcare professionals is at the core of our success at VISTA. Loyal relationships result from our people being trusted to do the right thing, the right way every day.
Our culture reflects a people first attitude, supporting creativity, competitiveness, sense of humor, celebration, professional growth, autonomy and responsibility.
What You'll Do:
- Find and develop prospective business through a variety of marketing sources
- Acquire new physicians/providers by recruiting, interviewing, and hiring
- Create and maintain relationships with clients and physicians/providers leading to a long-term working relationship
- Negotiate physician/provider contracts consistent with gross margin objectives
- Utilize a sense of urgency, with persistency and professionalism to achieve placement for your physicians/providers
What You'll Bring:
- Persuasive, influential, and professionally persistent
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills and ability to communicate with candidates in a professional manner
- Strong organization and time management skills
- A creative thinker who likes to think outside the box
- Capable of utilizing all recruiting channels, including Internet sources, databases, and social media/networking to their fullest capacities
- Goal-driven with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- One to three years of sales experience in the healthcare industry or equivalent environment, with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
What We Offer:
- Fun and dynamic team-based work environment
- Base salary + uncapped commission
- Full Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
- PTO, Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Career Path- We love to promote and grow our people!
- A strong sense of service to the communities in which we live
*EOE including Veterans and Disabled*
Ready to get started?