Gathers and completes provider credentialing files as well as works directly with providers and healthcare facilities nationwide to obtain hospital privileges.
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Who We Are:
VISTA is a seven-time winner of the Best of Staffing award! This year, VISTA was granted the Diamond Award for receiving Best of Staffing five consecutive years in both talent and client satisfaction. The Best of Staffing award is given to companies that achieve industry leading customer loyalty scores. VISTA creates customer loyalty by providing an exceptional service experience to our healthcare professionals and healthcare clients through teamwork. The relationships our people create with our healthcare professionals is at the core of our success at VISTA. Loyal relationships result from our people being trusted to do the right thing, the right way every day. Our culture reflects a people first attitude, supporting creativity, competitiveness, sense of humor, celebration, professional growth, autonomy and responsibility.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintains excellent relationships with healthcare facilities nationwide to understand their unique credentialing processes
- Ensures that all of the details involved in completing provider credentialing files are accomplished according to company guidelines, and in an efficient, proactive manner
- Provide top-notch customer service via telephone, email, fax, and written correspondence
- Provide backup to all members of the team as necessary
- Manage work on tight deadlines while maintaining both speed and accuracy
- Provide consistent and thorough updates on credentialing process to provider, medical staff offices and internal sales teams
- Prioritize work using the VISTA application, and maintain complete, accurate records of all activities
- Other duties as may be assigned
What You’ll Bring:
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills and ability to communicate with providers and clients in a professional manner
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Goal-driven with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Assists with special projects as directed
- Performs other duties as assigned
What We Offer:
- Fun and dynamic team-based work environment
- Full Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
- PTO, Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Career Path- We love to promote and grow our people!
- A strong sense of service to the communities in which we live
*EOE including Veterans and Disabled*
Ready to get started?