VISTA Staffing Solutions, a leading healthcare staffing company, is hiring for the position of Director of IT.
VISTA Staffing Solutions, a leading healthcare staffing company, is hiring for the position of Director of IT. This position is responsible for all aspects of IT support and services at the assigned business unit and/or region. This includes Service Desk, Desktop Support, system administration, networking, and overall IT health along with application support. The IT Director must have strong communication skills, and the ability to manage complex relationships, resolve conflict and negotiate successful outcomes.
The IT Director will have a strong technical background including advanced knowledge of Service Desk and Desktop Support along with knowledge of AWS, Azure AD, network, and telephony. Background and knowledge of software/application development are a plus.
Provides overall direction and guidance to assigned project and department personnel. Reviews and evaluates work of subordinate staff and prepares performance reports. Prepares activity and progress reports.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company that is committed to innovation, excellence, and integrity, this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
What You’ll Do:
- Identifies technology problem areas and recommends/designs solutions.
- Manages all levels of support for implementations and operations.
- Identifies technology gaps and proposes projects that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the business processes.
- Advocates for and becomes the primary point of contact and escalation point for any IT-related issues.
- Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of Service Desk, Desk Side, Infrastructure, and Application Services.
- Provides oversight and reporting of all SLAs, KPIs, metrics, and management of all deliverables.
- Successfully manages cross-organizational partnerships.
- Provides resource management planning, analysis and reporting, and all training and administrative requirements.
- Responsible for all client deliverables and timelines.
- Manages a team of different types of IT resources to help deliver consistent results to support the business and stakeholders.
- Manages risks, assessing gaps/opportunities, and implementing action plans to mitigate risks, when applicable.
- Reviews systems and software development requests, and coordinates schedules and related departmental activities.
- Reviews and evaluates work of subordinate staff and prepares performance reports.
- Prepares activity and progress reports.
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Directs operations in executing production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Participates in all hardware and software evaluations and maintains vendor contracts.
- Acts as liaison between users, operations, and programming personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications, and troubleshooting.
- Complies with all employment laws and supports affirmative action/equal opportunity and diversity goals.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (Master’s degree preferred)
- 7+ years of work experience in Information Technology
- 3+ years of management experience
- Demonstrates management style that is team-oriented, proactive, and customer service driven in accord with regional team philosophy.
- Mentors employees to assist in driving performance management.
- Believes in delivering and executing with precision to provide the best internal and external customer experience