Now Hiring a Scheduler
VISTA Staffing Solutions, a fast-paced physician staffing company, is hiring for a Scheduler. This position will partner with recruiters and client consultants to match the qualifications and interests of physicians with the clinical needs of an open assignment.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company that is committed to innovation, excellence, and integrity, this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
What You’ll Do:
- Serves as the primary contact for active clients in an assigned specialty, region or client group.
- Successfully matches providers with locum tenens opportunities that are appropriate to their skills, consistent with their interests, and profitable in the long-term for VISTA.
- Responds quickly to new jobs, identifying and presenting providers who meet the clients’ criteria.
- Manages communication with their clients regarding the status of an open job search and the efforts of VISTA to identify candidates for the position.
- Persistent, timely, and persuasive in sales activities. Follows up with clients on candidates presented for active jobs. Follows up with providers whose credentials have been presented for jobs. Secures commitments from both parties with enough time to put the assignment together in a high-quality, cost-effective way (e.g., with time to get the physician a new license, if necessary, or in time to book cost-effective airline tickets.)
- Builds long-term relationships with both clients and providers; continuously updating both parties on the progress of the selection process.
- Quickly identify licensing and credentialing needs for an assignment and work with your team to make sure issues are resolved in time for the assignment to start as planned.
- Manages all company efforts to address logistical issues, including licensing, credentials review, travel, housing, and payroll.
- Works with recruiters, client sales staff, other schedulers, scheduling associates, pay-bill team, licensing specialists, and credentialing specialists to ensure successful execution of a confirmed plan and ultimately satisfy the customers’ expectations.
- Maintains appropriate gross margins for assignments by understanding and managing client and provider rates and any travel, housing, transportation, and professional liability insurance costs.
- Maintains an effectively prioritized follow-up log that includes detailed notes from all conversations, emails, and faxes.
What You’ll Bring:
- Stellar relationship-building skills and a desire to provide a rewarding experience for the provider, the client, and their patients.
- Two years of sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- An inherent drive to win in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Detail-oriented, accurate, and excellent research skills.
- Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to understand and meet performance metrics as outlined.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- A thirst to expand knowledge of the healthcare staffing environment, including market and competitive conditions through professional networking and research.
What We Offer:
- Fun and dynamic work environment
- Competitive base salary plus commission
- 401(k) with company match
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Robust PTO plan
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Corporate Career Path – We love to grow and promote our teammates!
- A strong sense of service to the communities in which we live
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.