VISTA Staffing Solutions, a leading healthcare staffing company, is hiring for the position of Staff Accountant.
VISTA Staffing Solutions, a leading healthcare staffing company, is hiring for the position of Staff Accountant. The ideal candidate will perform P&L and cash forecasting, journal entries, account reconciliations, and other ad hoc analyses as needed. It is essential that this candidate brings analytical and organizational skills in order to best support the accounting team.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company that is committed to innovation, excellence, and integrity, this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
What You’ll Do:
- Prepares P&L forecasting and cash forecasting.
- Prepares journal entries and applies coding corrections in accordance with GAAP.
- Prepares account reconciliations, researching and resolving any issues identified.
- Reconciles general ledger to sub-system entries.
- Assists financial and other management with ad hoc analysis as required.
- Performs analysis of actual to budget variances.
- Responds to financial inquiries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports management during internal and external and regulatory audit reviews.
- Supports management in streamlining the month-end close process through process improvements and automation.
- Responsible for special projects/reports as assigned.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Adherence to and compliance with information systems security.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting or Finance required
- 1 – 3 years experience in accounting preferred
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- Treasury experience is a plus