Permanent Outpatient Addiction Medicine Northern California
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting an Addiction Medicine physician with an to join a state-of-the-art outpatient facility in Northern California. Come join a team of compassionate and dedicated individuals who are ready to make a difference. Highlights of this permanent position include:
– Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine or Emergency Medicine.
-100% Outpatient Addiction Medicine position
-Schedule: Full or part-time, 5:30am to 2:30pm weekdays, 5:30am to 1:30pm on weekends
– Duties of Position: Assessment, treatment and follow up for patients with substance use disorder. Some primary and urgent care along with management of mental health conditions.
– Position Requirements: Recent/previous work experience in substance use disorder setting (preferred). Possession of a Suboxone waiver (X Waiver) or ability to obtain one.
– Outpatient Addiction Medicine clinic.
– Located in Northern California near the coast, one hour from Santa Rosa and two hours from San Francisco
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.