Perm Position 10-15 Hours Per Week Minutes in San Antonio
National organization providing opioid addiction treatment and rehabilitation is recruiting for a Medical Director for one of its Texas locations
* Employed; permanent hourly position
* 10-15 hours per week
* Choose to practice schedule 6-9am (CST) or 7-10am (CST)
* Medical Director title
* No Advance Practitioner oversight
* Board-certified in Internal or Family Medicine, required
* One year experience with either Methadone or Buprenorphine, preferred
* Active Texas license or ability to obtain state license
* Possess an X wavier or ability to obtain a wavier
* Practice location minutes outside of San Antonio
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.