Nurse Practitioner-Family Medicine in California
Apply for Neurology Position in California Today!Job Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join a physician-owned and managed group in California's Inland Empire. Practice in an outpatient, neurology clinic. A few details of this permanent, full-time employed position include:
* Join a quality multi-specialty group with 13 practice sites emphasizing high standards, strong culture of collegiality, and an emphasis on both a positive work environment and superior care of patients
* Work closely with 3 Neurologists delivering follow-up care
* Some neurological conditions treated: Parkinson's disease, headache, neuropathy, back and neck pain with radiculopathy, and carpal tunnel syndrome
* Prior neurology experience preferred, but not required
* Training by the supervising physicians
* Excellent opportunity for professional development in specialty care!
* No call
* Monday-Friday; 8am-12 noon & 1pm-5pm; 1 half day for administrative work; 1 hour lunch
* This area is easily accessible with a 1-hour drive from Los Angeles, beach, mountains, desert, entertainment, superior school system, and affordable suburban living!
To learn more, please contact your VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Banning, California
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner-Family Medicine
Job Number: 102500
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.