Nurse Practitioner-Family Medicine in Arizona
New Graduates Welcome! Southeastern AZ Primary CareJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Search Division is working with a private, not-for-profit healthcare organization in southeastern Arizona, assisting in the recruitment of an NP or PA interested in Primary Care. A few details of this employed, full-time position:
* Join an organization promoting healthier lives through affordable, accessible and integrated primary care
* Outpatient only treating all ages
* New graduates accepted!
* Mon-Thurs or Tue-Fri 7am-6pm; closed 12-1pm for lunch
* No holidays, no weekends, no call
* Average patients per day is 20-25
* Credentialing: 30 days
* Salary: $95K-$110K plus RVU
* Generous benefits include: Health, dental, vision, life, malpractice, 403b, EAP, supplemental insurance, PTO, CEU/CME $1500 allowance, Association fees, NHSC/State Loan Repayment: HPSA score=18
* Active AZ license
* Work and live in Southeastern Arizona with a short 1.5 hour scenic drive into Tucson and 2.5 hour drive into downtown Phoenix!
Send your CV today to apply!
Location: Safford, Arizona
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner-Family Medicine
Job Number: 103089
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-487-8199
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.