Nurse Practitioner-Family Medicine in California
Practice 1 Hour East of Los Angeles!Job Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is working with a well-established physician-owned and managed multispecialty group. The group is comprised of over 200 physicians and 50 mid-level providers offering primary, surgical, and specialized care in 13 clinical sites. The group is seeking to add an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to their primary care team. A few details of this full-time position include:
* Join a collegial and stable group with excellent patient care practices
* Number of providers vary by site; expect a team of 3-5 physicians, mid-levels, and support staff
* Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
* Outpatient only; no call or procedures
* 2 years' or more experience in a family medicine clinic
* Competitive guaranteed salary
* Healthcare, malpractice fully paid, life insurance, CME up to $1500/yr, 401K, PTO, dues for one professional association of choice
* All that southern California has to offer: beaches, mountains, desert and entertainment
* Eastern part of Los Angeles metro area
* Affordable housing with less urban congestion
* Mild climate, safe neighborhoods, superior public and private schools
* Great place to raise a family and enjoy the outdoors
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Banning, California
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner-Family Medicine
Job Number: 103234
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.