Nurse Practitioner-Gerontology in California
Up to $150K Salary California! Must speak Spanish!Job Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is assisting a health care organization in the recruiting of a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner. A few details of this employed, full-time opportunity include:
* Join a fast growing and highly dynamic health partner that builds smarter and better healthcare systems for communities by integrating with hospitals, physician groups, health plans and employers
* Advanced clinical model is designed to lower cost and increase care quality to create value for the patient with a focus on inpatient prevention
* Conduct in-home health assessments on complex, older adult patients
* Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8 am – 5 pm; no weekends; no call
* Low patient census of 4-5 home visits per day; new appointments 1 hr. 30-45 minute follow-ups, half day of administrative time per week
* Salary: up to $150K
* Required: active CA licensure; BC; BLS; valid CA DL and auto insurance; 1 or more years of experience
* Preferred experience: geriatric and adult care, home health, ability to work independently, and effective communication with seniors
* Full benefits, 401K, malpractice, short/long-term disability, PTO CME reimbursement up to $1500 for courses and conferences, relocation, interview travel fees covered, licensing fees
* Modesto, California location!
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Modesto, California
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner-Gerontology
Job Number: 104249
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.