Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist in Michigan
Full-Time CRNA Coverage NeededJob Details:
We are actively recruiting an experienced CRNA for a full-time position in central Michigan. Highlights of this opportunity include:
* Employed position
* Collegial partnership with supervising anesthesiologist
* Experience in Adult, Pediatric, OB Anesthesiology required
* AANA, ACLS, BLS and PALS required
* NRP certification or NLSP within three (3) months of initial credentialing, required
* A 118-bed acute care hospital with 60+ active physicians and 150+ affiliated quality providers
* Competitive package includes benefits, hiring bonus, attractive salary and much more!
* Community (pop 25,000) is within an hour of Saginaw (pop 60,000+) and 2 hours of Detroit (700,000+)
Reply with interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Location: Mt. Pleasant, Michigan
Specialty: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Job Number: 110041
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.