Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist in California
CRNA Position with Lifestyle Friendly Scheduling in Southern CaliforniaJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement division is representing a highly recognized acute care facility seeking a CRNA. A few more highlights of this permanent, full-time position include:
* Join an existing team of full and part-time CRNAs
* Autonomous and collaborative work environment
* Unique and flexible scheduling is conducive to stacking shifts to maximize time
* Independent Contractor status
* All cases at 120-bed community hospital affiliated with SCRIPPS
* Competitive compensation
* 24-hour call, 10 and 12-hour shifts are available
* Great schools and safe place to raise a family
* Located in southern California 2 hours from San Diego
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Brawley, California
Specialty: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Job Number: 110526
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.