Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist in Illinois
Quality-Focused, Nationally-Ranked Organization Seeks CRNAJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a CRNA for an established research and teaching hospital. A few more highlights of this permanent full-time position include:
* Join an autonomous and team-centered department of 50 CRNAs that perform over 19,500 cases annually
* Call 1:20 (call included in 40-hour work week)
* Positions available without call duties
* Three subgroups of 10 CRNAs cover obstetrics, pediatric, and heart cases
* Perform a wide variety of cases and procedures to include: General, Spinal, Epidurals, IV Regionals, CVP, PA Invasive Monitors and A-lines
* Illinois license or ability to obtain license, required
* Competitive salary
* Excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance
* Area centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities - the University of Illinois
* With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, the community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports and entertainment options found in a larger city
Reply with interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Champaign/Urbana, Illinois
Specialty: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Job Number: 110998
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.