Physician Assistant-Surgery in New York
Full-Time Neurosurgery Physician Assistant Position Outside of Long IslandJob Details:
A Neuroscience program outside of Long Island seeks a full-time experienced Physician Assistant to join its high functioning team of neurosurgery providers.
- Five years neurosurgery experience in brain and/or spine, required
- Licensed and currently registered as a Physician Assistant, required
- National Certification Physician Assistant, required
BLS and ACLS Certification, required
- Full-time, employed position offering attractive financial and benefit package
- Assist physician in the global management of patient care including, but not limited to pre-, intra- and post-op management
- First assist or assist, pre- and post-op orders, patient assessment, rounding, consultation and discharge activities
- Rounding, 12 patient census for 10-hour shift plus ED calls
Partner with VISTA to find your perfect Physician Assistant job!
Location: Port Jefferson, New York
Specialty: Physician Assistant-Surgery
Job Number: 114433
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.