Nurse Practitioner-Family Medicine in Maine
Great Opportunity to Spend the Summer in Maine!Job Details:
VISTA is helping one of their clients in Maine with Nurse Practitioner Maternity Coverage.
Great time to be in Maine! So much to do and see over the summer months.
- Traditional NP Family Medicine opportunity. Obstetrics experience would be great if interested.
- Maternity coverage for 12 - 16 weeks
- Schedule: Monday - Friday - 8am - 5pm in clinic
- Shared Call: 1:8 nights/weekends
- If OB, call would be 1:6 nights and weekends
- Patients: Full spectrum pediatric to geriatric - minor office procedures - and OB/routine deliveries if someone had OB skills
- Volume: 10 - 16 patients per day
- ACLS/PALS/NRP preferred
Call your VISTA partner today to learn more about this opportunity!
Location: Skowhegan, Maine
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner-Family Medicine
Type: US Locum Tenens
Job Number: 114599
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2358
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.