Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist in Alabama
Full-Time CRNA Call Position 1:11 in Coastal LocationJob Details:
VISTA Search is partnering with a national provider of anesthesia to recruit CRNAs to join an established team in Alabama.
* Employed Call, Flex and No-Call positions with full-time schedules
* Positions provide benefit package with an array of insurances, PTO, and much more!
* Experienced CRNA and new grads encouraged to apply
* Join a team of 16 CRNAs and 5 board-certified Anesthesiologist
* Patient panel includes, but not limited to OB, Hearts, Peds, General and Orthopedic Surgery
* No trauma
* Depending on the type of position, schedule offerings include no weekends, no call and/or call 1:11
* Team oriented model with the opportunity to have access to mentorship and work independently
* Physician directed model without micromanagement
BLS and ACLS certification, required
* Active license in Alabama or ability to obtain a license
* Completion of CRNA program, required
Proficiency in computer technology utilized to perform duties, required
* Skilled in using anesthesia equipment, monitoring systems, anesthetic and pain control drugs, and related supplies
* Ability to execute the anesthetic plan's appropriate techniques such as, but not limited to, insertion of intravenous catheters, insertion of invasive monitoring catheters according to established protocol; endotracheal intubation, and extubation; performing arterial punctures for interpretation of arterial blood gases
* Knowledge related to communicating appropriately with all individuals involved in the peri-operative and post-operative care of the patient. In a life-threatening emergency, function responsibly by providing anesthesia care in the absence of an anesthesiologist or supervising physician.
* Competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits program
* 250+ bed acute care hospital offering a full contingent of medical and surgical specialists
* Area population nearing 200,000
* Beautiful location on the Gulf Coast
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Specialty: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Job Number: 115592
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2301
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.