Physician Assistant-Family Medicine in Colorado
Quiet, Rural Town Seeks Family Medicine Physician AssistantJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting an experienced Family Medicine Physician Assistant for a community health center located in the beautiful plains of eastern Colorado. A few more highlights of this full-time permanent position include:
* Join 10 medical providers. Each provider works with 3 MAs and a Care Coordinator
* Monday - Friday schedule 8-5. One late day from 8-8 and then one-half day.
* Occasional 8-5 on Saturday
* Telephone call on a rotation
* No inpatient call
* Salary $90,000 – $125,000 commensurate upon experience
* Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, PTO, 401(k), paid holidays and much, much more
* Moving and sign on bonus
* Small friendly town with safe neighborhoods and low cost of living
* Area boasts much agricultural heritage coupled with opportunities of modern technology and exportation of renewable energy
* Wonderful attractions as well as many areas for outdoor recreation such as hiking in ancient lands, to playing 18 holes of golf under the prairie skies
* County population of 12,000
* 3 hours from Denver and 2.5 hours from Colorado Springs
Location: Lamar, Colorado
Specialty: Physician Assistant-Family Medicine
Job Number: 116245
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.