Physician Assistant-Critical Care in Ohio
Critical Care Physician Assistant Needed in DaytonJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a Critical Care Physician Assistant for an established practice in Dayton. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* Full-time employed position
* 3-5 shifts needed per week
* 16-bed and a 12-bed ICU as well as cover a growing number of patients on the COVID unit
* Level II trauma center
* Strong in procedures, running ACLS, admitting ICU patients, intubation, vents, and central line placement without a physician present at night. Will be the only critical care provider on site.
* Fairly high acuity, requiring proning, CVVhD
* EPIC EMR
* NCCPA required
* Ohio license required
* BLS, ACLS, ATLS – required
* Competitive salary with comprehensive benefit package
* All the amenities that Dayton has to offer
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Specialty: Physician Assistant-Critical Care
Job Number: 117601
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.