Nurse Practitioner-Psychiatry in Indiana
Full-time Employed Outpatient Position an Hour Outside of ChicagoJob Details:
An established behavioral health practice seeks an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join its team.
* Employed, full-time position
* Outpatient Psychiatry
* Join 9 Psychiatrists along with a team of Advanced Practitioners and other behavioral health professionals
* Patient panel primarily adult with some child/adolescent patients
* Provide outpatient psychiatric evaluation, medication management, and supportive psychotherapy
* Competitive financial and benefits package
* Graduate of a Master’s, post-Master’s or doctorate level Nurse Practitioner program from an accredited university
* Experience in mental health, required
* Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner license with prescriptive authority, required
* Active Indiana license or ability to obtain license
* Small city with home to a University located an hour southeast of Chicago
Location: Valparaiso, Indiana
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner-Psychiatry
Job Number: 118102
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2301
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.