Nurse Practitioner-Psychiatry in Indiana
Indiana Practice with Chicago Access!Job Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is assisting a growing mental health group seeking Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners. The employed positions allow for a work/life balance in either of the two, new and established clinics in northwestern Indiana. Details include:
* Board certification in Psychiatry preferred; experience will be considered
* Employed, full-time position
* Outpatient only, treating all ages
* Flexible, five day work week
* Option to work Saturdays and rotate hours to fit your schedule
* Full-patient pipeline with a volume of 2 patients per hour
* Patients directly referred from an affiliated psychology group and the group's primary care practice
* Complete benefit package to include 4 weeks of vacation and 5 CME days
* Salary based on experience; competitive at or above the MGMA
* An active Indiana license is preferred, but not required
* Some clinical psychiatry experience required
* Short 30 minute drive to Chicago!
* Enjoy easy access to some of the nation's most popular metropolitan areas along with your choice of great schools, suburban communities, family-friendly neighborhoods, dining, shopping, entertainment and much more!
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Munster, Indiana
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner-Psychiatry
Job Number: 96667
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.