Employed Anesthesiology position in Metro Michigan
Medical Center is recruiting for a BE/BC Anesthesiologist to join their busy service
* Full-time, employed position
* Anesthesiology practice
* Blend of supervising and perform your own cases: 10-15 per day
* Medical Supervision/Direction (combo) over CRNAs
90% Medical Direction or Supervision
* Join seven board-certified anesthesiologists and 40+ CRNAs
* Daily schedule staffed by 20 CRNAs and 5 anesthesiologists
General, complex vascular, neurosurgery and thoracic
* Higher volume of endovascular (with an occasional open procedure)
* Smaller volume of thoracic cases
* No hearts or sick children
* Acute pain – peripheral nerve blocks, catheters, spinal and epidurals
* 300+ bed medical center with 20 ORs: 16 main- 4 lacks; Level II trauma center and state-of-the art services
* Expansive medical and surgical physician network
* Metro location (pop.200,000+) is the economic and cultural hub in western Michigan
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.