Flexible and Lucrative Lifestyle Friendly Permanent Anesthesiology Position in Capital District of New York
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a prestigious medical system seeking an Anesthesiologist for a newly forming hospital employed position. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Join a large and stable multi-specialty group with over 665 physicians
* Variety of scheduling options include full-time, part-time and Per Diem
* Very flexible scheduling 7a-3p or 8a-4p, block scheduling available as well as 8,10 or 12 hour shifts
* Surgical cases are primarily bread and butter including OB, Bariatrics, Vascular and Urology
* No Trauma, Hearts or Neurology
* EPIC EMR
* Competitive base salary of $500,000 with additional starting and retention bonuses totaling $100,000
* Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental, paid malpractice, CME allowance and time off, and retirement savings programs
* Relocation assistance
* Located in the family-friendly Tri-City Capital District of New York
* Medium sized area with an MSA population of over 850,000 offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic and affordable setting
* A stable economic setting with a strong and expanding presence in healthcare of every type as well as higher education
* Also known as Tech Valley because of the dynamic growth of the technology sector
* Roughly 2.5 hours to NYC and 3 hours to Boston
* The Capital Region includes the cities of Albany, Schenectady, Troy and the surrounding area including Clifton Park and Saratoga Springs
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.