Anesthesiology in Texas
General Anesthesiology Position with Nonprofit System
A well-respected nonprofit Texas hospital and health system is recruiting for a General Anesthesiologist to join its anesthesiology team in east Texas. The medical center also has openings for a Cardiac Anesthesiologist and Pediatric Anesthesiologist to join incumbent anesthesiologist specialists.
– Anesthesiology (General)
– Blend of hospital and surgical center practice environment
– Anesthesiologists responsible for preop and oversight of four CRNAs
– BE/BC Anesthesiology and Texas license upon start date
– 400+ bed medical center with a Level II trauma center
– East Texas city located 90 minutes outside of Dallas
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.