Large Southwest Healthcare System Seeking Permanent Cardiologist
A locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group with more than 1200 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 13,000 employees.
* Advanced structural heart therapies including TAVR, mitral valve clip, ASD/PFO closure and Watchman
* Specialized heart failure program
* New Mexico's largest and most advanced cardiac rehabilitation program
* Nationally accredited echo, nuclear, and vascular labs
* Excellent APC support provides extraordinary work life balance.
* Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
* Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday)
* Comprehensive benefits package
* CME allowance
* Fully paid malpractice insurance
* Exceptional retirement plans – 403b retirement savings program
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.