Cardiology in Ohio
Financially Strong Independent Hospital Seeks -Non-Interventional Cardiologist
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a unique opportunity to join a highly successful Cardiology program in mid-northern Ohio with access to three major airports. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* Hospital employment with local decision control
* Join a collaborative group of 2 Non-interventional and 2 Interventional Cardiologists
* Attain rapid practice growth assured by a large and strong referral base of 12 internists and 17 family physicians
* Recognized as one of the nation’s “100 Top Hospitals” several times
* Call of 1 in 5 anticipated
* 24/7 hospitalist coverage admits patients after hours
* 29-bed cardiac progressive care unit
* Cardiac rehab program and 64-slice CT scanner
* Two brand new state-of-the-art cath labs including integrated IVUS and FFR, large flat panel “jumbo-sized” screens, each tailored for coronary angiography, coronary interventions, peripheral vascular procedures, as well as pacemaker/AICD implants
* Brand new 12-bed ICU/CCU with 2 full-time pulmonary critical care/intensivists to assist with acute interventions
* Competitive base salary plus impressive production incentive pay
* Comprehensive benefits with sign-on bonus and/or potential for medical school repayment
* Beautiful college community with 3 major educational and research institutions
* Excellent cost of living, and a growing employment industrial base
* Named “Best Hometown” by Ohio Magazine
* One hour to Cleveland, 30 miles to Akron and 90 miles to Columbus
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.