Cardiothoracic Surgery in California
Lucrative High Volume Opportunity in California's Central Valley
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is representing a well-respected 613 bed hospital seeking a Cardiothoracic Surgeon to assume a sophisticate program affiliated with the Cleveland Clinic Details of this exciting opening include:
* Strong CABG program with over 6,500 cases in 16 years
* Performed 275 heart cases, 90 thoracic and 59 TAVR procedures 2020-2021
* State of the art facilities- 2 CVORs, 1 Hybrid suite, 1 Endovascular suite and 5 Cath labs
* Cleveland Clinic affiliated Heart, Vascular and Thoracic institute
* Excellent perfusionists, support staff and Cardiac Anesthesiologists who administer TEE
* Looking to expand minimally invasive, TAVR, off pump and thoracic aortic services
* Highly regarded residency programs in family medicine, anesthesiology, emergency medicine, psychiatry and general surgery
* Sunny dry climate with low cost of living
* City of over 130,000 with easy access to the Los Angeles and Bay Areas
* Less than an hour to Sequoia and King Canyon National Parks
* Sign on and relocation expenses
* Exceptional compensation and comprehensive benefits
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.