Premier Group Outside of Historic D.C. - Permanent Need
A well-respected national health system is recruiting for a Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join its growing program.
* Full-time, employed position
* Cardiothoracic Surgery practice
* Competitive salary with incentive compensation
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Access to an expansive primary care and specialty services network
* Provide the full scope of surgical services which fall under his/her field of training, including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, and coordination of care
* Join two-board certified cardiothoracic surgeons supported by a team of medical and administrative professionals
* No transplant procedures
* Aortic disease, arrhythmia/valvular disease, ischemic heart disease, TAVR/minimally invasive cardiac surgery, & diseases of the thoracic cavity
* Current coronary bypass graft techniques (on/off-pump, minimally invasive, multiple-arterial revascularization)
* Procedures competencies include, but not limited to Coronary Artery Bypass grafting (CABG), heart valve repair or replacement, femoral popliteal bypasses, thoracotomies, thoracoscopy procedures, abdominal aortic bypasses, dissecting aneurisms, AV grafts, stent placement, ablation, pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators and ventricular assist device
* Maryland suburb located 40 minutes outside of Washington D.C.
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.