Attractive Central Location Seeking CRNA for a Permanent Position!
VISTA Physician Search is representing a finically sound practice seeking a CRNA interested in working an hour from Sacramento, CA. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* Facility has grown from a modest community hospital into a 153-bed acute care facility that specializes in a broad-range of services
* 5 days a week, 8 hour days, 7:30 – 4:30
* Call every 5th weekend.
* Cases/Skills required: General anesthesia, spinals and epidurals
*Join a private, non-for-profit corporation
* Medical staff currently consists of more than 130 physicians each who are decided to providing the highest quality of medical care in a friendly and compassionate environment
* Hospital has the latest advances in diagnostic and therapeutics
* Hospital is walking distance from clinic
* Salary negotiable commensurate upon skill set and experience
* Excellent benefits package including, medical/dental, flexible spending, sick days, vacation, life insurance, long-term, pension, optional 403B, CME and membership discounts
* Central point for many types of year-round activities that include cultural, recreational and educational opportunities
* Area known for horseback riding, biking, great hiking trails, cross-country skiing, fishing, camping, canoeing and kayaking
* Great schools, history and fun on the water making it a wonderful place to live and work
* Located in the upper Sacramento Valley at the base of the Sierra Nevada Foothills
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.