Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Needed in New Hampshire
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a CRNA for an established practice in New Hampshire. Highlights about this position include:
* Hospital-based position
* 4-6 cases per day
* General 60%, obstetrics 30% and complete orthopedics 10%
* Required to perform: Bier Block (IV regional anesthesia), insertion and management of intraosseous lines, lumbar puncture, and epidural blood patch
* 3 OR rooms: (including Endo)
* EMR Meditech and Mindray
* NBCRNA certified, BLS, ACLS, PALS, (AHA certifications), NH DEA/CRS all required
* New Hampshire license required
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.