CRNA Needed to Supplement Hospital and Clinics in Wisconsin
VISTA is assisting our partner in one of the most beautiful cities in Wisconsin with locum tenens CRNA coverage! They will take a provider with an active Wisconsin License and full-time availability. There is an ongoing opportunity for the right provider.
* Dates- As soon as credentialed and emergency privileges are available
* Coverage Needed- Full time coverage need
* Shifts Needed- M-F, 4-10 hour days as scheduled, 7a-5p
* Call Requirement- Rarely utilize locums for night and weekend call but will want to know if locum is open to call
Other providers on staff- Anesthesiologist, CRNA's, Anesthesia Techs in department
* Types of cases- Position offer diverse cases: Ortho, General Surgery, C-Section, Peds, Trauma, and Neuro. Excludes burn and transplant.
* Procedures-Perform MAC, General Anesthesia, Spinals, Emergent and Elective, A-Line insertion, intubations, IV placement, manage airway in codes
* Supervision- Yes CRNA is supervised
* Credentialing- 60 days
* COVID Vaccine- Required, no exceptions
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect locums job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.