Wisconsin Hospital Seeking 5 FTE CRNAs
VISTA is assisting a local hospital in Wisconsin with their search for 5 CRNAs to join a collaborative anesthesia team.
The CRNAs within this practice are highly regarded and deeply embedded in the model and team, and crucial to the Anesthesia program here.
* Specialty- CRNA, NBCRNA
* Dates- ASAP Ongoing 5 months
* Shifts- M-F 7-3 or possible 4 x 10 hr shifts (7-5)
* Patients Per Shift- variable to type of surgery. Busy practice, full days
* Call Required- No
* Scope- Inpatient and Outpatient, hospital mix, Sees all ages.
* Support Staff- Hospital nursing staff and anesthesiologists and anesthesia techs
* EMR- EPIC
* Procedures- Full scope of surgical practice, but no hearts
* Experience- 1-3 years minimum
* Desired Skills- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based care model.
* Team structure- 8 anesthesiologists, 18 CRNAs
* License- Must have active Wisconsin license
* COVID Vaxx- Required
This is a great opportunity for a provider looking to visit this beautiful landscape! There are countless outdoor activities to keep you busy in this gorgeous, one-of-a-kind region of the USA. Contact your VISTA recruiter today to find the perfect opportunity!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.