Outpatient Practice in Coastal California Community
A behavioral health program seeks a BE/BC Psychiatrist for an outpatient child/adolescent integrated behavioral health program in coastal California
* Employed, full-time schedule
* Child/Adolescent Psychiatry practice
* Outpatient practice environment
* Attractive compensation with incentives, signing bonus and a comprehensive benefits program
* Strong support from clinical leadership, administrative support, mentorship and other professionals
Shared call arrangement to cover after hours and weekends for the juvenile detention center and outpatient practice
* Community offers ideal Mediterranean climate, natural beauty spanning from its coastal beaches to its redwood forests. Excellent shopping featuring a lively downtown area
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.