Permanent Child & Adolescent Need in Kansas City!
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BC/BE Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist for a growing team. Benefits of this permanent full-time position include:
* 100% outpatient
* Join 4 psychiatrists, 3 advanced practitioners plus a team of nurses
* Schedule Monday-Friday, 8:30 – 5:00
* No call
* Average patients daily 15 – 16
* All-inclusive outpatient services
* EMR Netsmart Product called Avatar
* Competitive salary with $10,000 sign-on bonus and $10,000 1-year retention bonus
* Excellent benefits: including health/vision/dental, Go365 Wellness, paid malpractice, CME allowance and time off, and retirement savings programs
* Great work/life balance
* Convenient air and rail services
* Community offers amenities for all lifestyles with restaurants, recreational activities, excellent schools (both private and public) and much more!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.