Inpatient Practice in Suburban Philadelphia
Join an experienced board-certified team of psychiatrists, clinical case managers, nurses, licensed psychologists, and clinical social workers in providing psychiatric care to youth in an inpatient environment. Services include, but are not limited to, individual, group and milieu therapies, behavioral management, family therapy and support, psychiatric, psychological, and educational interventions, problem solving groups.
Highlights about this Opportunity:
– Child/Adolescent Psychiatry (Patient demographic is ages 5-18)
– Inpatient Practice
– Monday-Friday 8:30a-4:30p
– Duties: Patients caseload and associated med changes/ MD notes/ documentation/ evaluations, morning team rounds, family treatment team meetings (weekly), admissions and discharges patients. DX include psychosis, autism spectrum disorders, suicidal gestures and attempts, cutting and self-injurious behaviors, depression, aggression, and/or drug and alcohol issues.
– Position Requirements include board-certified in psychiatry with fellowship training in child adolescent psychiatry, active Pennsylvania license (or in application process to obtain a Pennsylvania license)
– Acute inpatient hospital focusing on the stabilization and treatment of children and adolescents in psychiatric crisis.
– Suburb of Philadelphia
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.