Make A Difference for the Less Fortunate in El Paso
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BC/BE Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist for Federally Qualified Health Center in El Paso. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* 100% outpatient responsibilities
* No call required
* Examines, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats psychiatric disorders
* Reviews case histories and verifies diagnosis of psychiatric disorders
* Supervision of licensed clinical social worker, certified psychiatric nurse practitioner and/or psychiatric physician assistant
* Instructs interns and residents in psychiatric principles and procedures
* Serves as consultant on psychiatry
* Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) highly preferred
* Compensation is $200k to 220k
* Full benefit package is being offered including loan repayment
* Enjoy 302 days of sunshine a year with great amenities and numerous recreational activities for the entire family
* Service area population consists of El Paso County/Far West Texas of about 800,000
* Mountains divide the city providing lots of great climbing, mountain biking, and skiing
* Affordable housing and excellent public schools
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.