Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Washington
Permanent Child/Adolescent Psychiatry in Washington
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to join a healthcare system in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Come join a team dedicated to delivering quality care and making a difference! Highlights of this full-time, permanent physician position include:
* Employed position
* 100% outpatient
* Patient panel includes child/adolescent ages generally 5-22
” Team of four Child Psychiatrists with certified bilingual Medical Assistant for translating support
* Generous compensation
* Hiring and relocation package totaling $30K
* 50K student loan repayment assistance
* A generous benefits package including retirement plans, medical, dental, vision benefits at no out-of-pocket cost to employee, profit sharing plans, personal leave time, holidays, and malpractice insurance coverage
* Located in south central Washington, 2 hours from Seattle
* Visa Sponsorship
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.