Colorectal Surgeon Sought for Growing Team Near Philadelphia
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a BC Colorectal Surgeon with several years of experience for a growing team. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* Employed position with a collaborative and growing team; made up of Bariatric/General Surgeons
* Develop a colorectal practice in an environment set up for success with support from 24/7 trauma surgeons, 24/7 intensivist, large hospitalist staff and an established breast and cancer center on campus
* Perform scheduled surgical services or other procedures 2 – 3 days per week or as required and unscheduled outpatient services in a medical practice setting on campus
* Attending/rounding on all Colorectal/General Surgery inpatients as necessary. Perform preoperative workup for patients and obtain consents
* Si robot, looking to add Xi robot in the near future
* Call coverage 1:3
* On call weeknights and weekends (every 5th night ideally) with holiday commitment
* EMR: Meditech, outpatient is Athena switching to EPIC next year
* Must be fellowship trained with advanced laparoscopic/robotic surgical techniques
* Pennsylvania license or ability to obtain license
* Competitive salary with comprehensive benefit package
* Live amidst rolling hillsides, working farms and picturesque towns
* Conveniently located to both Philadelphia and New York City
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.