Lucrative and Lifestyle Friendly Opportunity in California's Central Valley
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is representing a well-respected 613-bed hospital seeking a Critical Care Anesthesiologist to join a cohesive and innovative team practice. Details of this exciting opening include:
* Exceptional group of 12 anesthesiologists and over 20 CRNA’s
* Physician will also work with the ACGME accredited 16 physician Anesthesiology residency program
* Work on a variety of cases except cardiac
* Minimum of five 12-hour critical care shifts per month
* Two unique ICU units – 12-bed cardiovascular and 18-bed medical surgical
* Anesthesia coverage includes main OR, vascular surgery, non-OR, and labor and delivery
* Highly regarded residency programs in family medicine, anesthesiology, emergency medicine, psychiatry and general surgery
* Sunny dry climate with low cost of living
* City of over 130,000 with easy access to the Los Angeles and Bay Areas
* Less than an hour to Sequoia and King Canyon National Parks
* Sign on and relocation expenses
* Exceptional compensation and comprehensive benefits
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.