Endocrinology in New York
Lifestyle Friendly Endocrinology Position in Capital District of New York
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a prestigious medical system seeking an Endocrinologist. Benefits of this permanent, full-time position include:
* Join an established multi-disciplinary team of endocrinologists, advanced practitioners and certified diabetes educators
* Latest diabetes care technology
* Modern offices with strong support services
* Anticipate 90% outpatient and 10% inpatient activities
* Quality-focused and team-oriented environment
* Reasonable volume expectations
* Competitive base with exceptional production formula
* Excellent benefits including health/vision/dental, paid professional liability insurance, CME allowance and time off, and retirement savings programs
* Relocation assistance and starting bonus are available
* Located in the family-friendly Tri-City Capital District of New York
* Medium sized area with an MSA population of over 850,000 offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic and affordable setting
* A stable economic setting with a strong and expanding presence in healthcare of every type as well as higher education
* Also known as Tech Valley because of the dynamic growth of the technology sector
* Roughly 2.5 hours to New York City and 3 hours to Boston
* The Capital Region includes the cities of Albany, Schenectady, Troy and the surrounding area including Clifton Park and Saratoga Springs
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.