Permanent Endocrinology Need in a Prosperous Healthcare System
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large and prosperous healthcare system located in a desirable city in southern Wisconsin. We are currently seeking a BE/BC Endocrinologist. Highlights of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Outpatient only
* Join a multispecialty health system that's mission is to provide patients with the best experience possible. Through comprehensive and distinctive services, they offer residents the care of a big city hospital with the convenience of being right in the neighborhood
Optional 4 day work week
* Hospital (around 110-beds) is affiliated with 11 outreach clinics, a newly established cancer center and 2 assisted living facilities
* Fully accredited by The Joint Commission, the national predominant standards and accrediting body in healthcare
* First in Wisconsin to affiliate with the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, first in the nation to offer a mobile nurse service for businesses and first in the nation to implement a bar coding system for patient safety
* Competitive compensation
* Full and comprehensive benefits package offered including: health, dental, vision, life, disability, professional liability, CME, 4 weeks PTO, 403(b), employer matching TSA plan, licenses/DEA fees, relocation, flexible spending account, potential loan repayment
* Enjoy great neighborhoods, first-rate schools, and an excellent and affordable quality of life
* Area offers a dense cluster of restaurants, hotels, small shops and boutiques
* Easy access to recreational amenities: lakes, rivers, biking, snowmobiling, walking trails, skiing, parks and much more
* 1 hour 15 minutes to Milwaukee, Wisconsin,1 hour 40 minutes to Chicago, Illinois and less than 1 hour to Madison, Wisconsin
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.