Southern California Group Seeking Urgent Care Physicians
VISTA is assisting a long-time client in beautiful California with their search for a locums Urgent Care Physician. There is long-term opportunity for the right provider. This client rarely has locums needs so take advantage of this opportunity!
* Site: California
* Specialty/Training Background: Board Certified in Family Medicine
* Language Requirements: Spanish (helpful, but not required)
* Department Size: 20 UC Providers
* Patients p/Day: F2F only – average 3 patients per hour (round robin schedule of walk-in patients)
* Schedule: 3-4 days p/week, every other weekend
* Hours: 10am – 10pm
* Scope of Practice: full scope UC (peds, adults, gyn, procedures)
* No traveling requirements to other sites
* EMR: EPIC
*Will pay travel and housing, and look at local and non-local candidates
* Credentialing Timeline: 3 months
* License- Active/Clear CA Medical License
* Paid DEA
Contact your VISTA recruiter today to find the perfect opportunity!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.