Blend of Urgent Care in a Primary Care in San Francisco
Join a team of board-certified Family Medicine physicians in a blended primary care and urgent care setting in San Francisco, CA
* Full-time, employed position
* Urgent Care practice (in a primary care setting)
* Ability to see patients of all ages
* Flexible schedule, includes two full weekends per month (4 shifts) and 3 holidays per year
* Patient complaints include nebulizer treatment, URIs, coughs, bronchitis, UTIs, chest pain, abdominal pain, staple removal, suture removal, pelvic exams, STI diagnosis and treatment, I&Ds, IVs, , psychiatry screening and stabilization, etc.
* Maintain evidence-based and current knowledge as it relates to urgent care practice and procedures as well as basic proficiency in primary care topics (hypertension, diabetes, depression/anxiety, etc).
* Comfortable with initial management of acute changes in chronic conditions
* Documentation of physical exam, office procedures and in-office medications/prescriptions
* Two years practice experience in outpatient primary care or urgent care setting
* Board Certified in Family Medicine or Board Eligible with plans to obtain board certification within 1 year of the start date
* Active California license or the ability to obtain licensure before the start date at the practice
* Practice location in San Francisco, CA.
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.