Family Medicine/Ambulatory Care in Texas
Urgent Care physician coverage needed in Texas, are you available?
VISTA has an ongoing need for Urgent Care coverage, work on your schedule.
All shifts are 12 hours
* Clinic hours: Monday-Sunday 8am-8pm
* Patient load: 3-5 per hour
* EMR: Docutap
* BC/BE (boards are not a requirement)
* Will take FP, ER, UC or IMPED
* Life certs (ACLS, PALS) are not required, but helpful
* They have digital Xray and LAB
* 100% walk-in
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.