Family Medicine/Ambulatory Care in Washington
Urgent Care Providers Needed at Large Washington System
VISTA's client is in search for an Urgent Care physician to assist with locums coverage ASAP and ongoing for 12 months or longer. There is a great opportunity for a long-term relationship with the right provider. This client rarely has locums opportunities, so take advantage of the available position and apply today!
* Location : Washington and Oregon
* Duration : Ongoing while hiring
* Schedule: 10-hour shifts including 2 weekend days (Saturday or Sunday) a month. Clinic hours 9a-10p. Can do early or later shift
* Volume: 20-22. Average is 2-2.5 patients per hour
* Support: NPs, LPNs and RNs
Partner with your VISTA recruiter to find your perfect primary care job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.