Great Med/Peds or FP Hospitalist opportunity available in scenic North Carolina!
VISTA's client has a Hospitalist opportunity for 7 on/ 7 off coverage rounding on adult and pediatrics patients in a lovely NC community. Are you available to provide ongoing coverage starting in March?
Location: North Carolina
Training: Family Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics (Med/Peds) At least 1 year recent pediatric experience
Board requirement: Board certified or Board eligible
Schedule: 7 on 7 off starting on Tuesday
– Admission and care of newborns and infants under 30 days old
– Admission and care of late pre-term infants (34 – 37 weeks)
– Admission and Care of pediatric medical and surgical patients 14 years and younger
– Neonatal intubation and pediatric intubation (under 14 years)
– Stabilization of neonate in distress
– Umbilical access for central line
– Circumcision (preferred)
ICU: Rounding in ICU
Day Census: 22-24 adults split between 2 providers, 2 newborns per day average
License requirement: Must be NC licensed before presentation
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect hospitalist job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.