Permanent Outpatient Family Medicine in Alabama
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is representing a dynamic, growing organization with a 420-bed hospital and clinics serving a population of 600,000 in southeast Alabama. They are seeking an additional BC/BE Primary Care physician to join their busy outpatient practice. Highlights of this fully employed position include:
Details For this Opportunity:
– Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
– Monday through Friday 7am to 4:30pm, no weekends
– Provide outpatient care at clinic and option to treat patients at 3 private nursing homes.
– BE/BC, BC within 3 years’ post residency w/ plans to take boards
– 420 licensed bed facility with inpatient admissions and care provided by Hospitalist group
– Serving a population of 600,000, located in southeast Alabama with an easy drive to Florida’s Gulf Coast beaches.
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.